Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I need a vacation!
You'll notice I switched out the picture behind the header of the blog. I was looking through old picture files and came across this one... it's taken from our room at the Bellagio in Vegas on our 5-year anniversary, just two short years ago. We stayed there on our honeymoon as well. The Bellagio has the most incredible dancing fountains that are set to music and 'perform' every 15 minutes or so. When you're walking down the strip and happen to be near them when they start, you seriously can't help but stop and watch. It's quite beautiful, especially when you're watching from your room, wearing a white fluffy robe, eating something scrumptious from room service. Ahhhh... I need to get away. Why is it that I always seem to be pregnant or breastfeeding when I need to get away? Hmmmm.... maybe because I've been pregnant or breastfeeding FOR TWO YEARS AND FIVE MONTHS STRAIGHT. Wow. And if we decide to completely lose our minds and get pregnant again while I'm still breastfeeding Jax? Well, that could turn into being pregnant or breastfeeding FOR FIVE YEARS STRAIGHT. They talk about the 'childbearing years,' and I guess I never really thought about how literal that is. Anywho, back to my beloved Bellagio. Oh, how I miss you! How I miss your dancing fountains, your Prime Steakhouse, your botanical gardens, your spa. Someday, my love! Someday I'll see you again! (Maybe next time I won't be lactating).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you seriously crack me up! I cant stop hearing someday my love in my head! LOL! I love you! hahaha!
ReplyDelete