
We had a nice, low-key weekend which started off with my monthly visit to Marilyn Ihloff with my friend Lisa on Friday (thank you, hubby, for financing my girls' day... I NEED it, right???). We got pedis then ate at Jason's Deli while the munchkins spent time with their Great-Grandma G-G and Great-Aunt Sue-Sue. I don't think I've ever posted a pic of Lisa, aka 'Dida.' Here we are at our friend Rachel's wedding last summer. Ain't we cute?!?

Lisa and I have been friends for a long time, and she's one of those people who knows way too much about me and still wants to be my friend! She let me live with her before Jason and I were married, and let me just tell you those were some fun times. We're pretty much cut from the same cloth, and that's dangerous when the two of us get together. We love "The Bachelor/Bachelorette" more than the average American and can throw down some cherry dump cake. She makes a mean 2-way chili and has the most precious chihuahua, Bella. So there you go... my friend Lisa in a nutshell. :)
Here's to a great week ahead... Emerson & Jax get to see Grammy, Uncle Travis, and have three playdates! It's going to be lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment