Harrison is 8 months younger than Emerson, but he's definitely one of her favorite playmates. He's known around our house as Baby H, and probably will be until he turns 18. He's just so stinkin' cute! Today I took Emerson over to our new neighbors' house in the wagon, and she must've remembered riding in the wagon with him once at the pool and at the 4th of July fireworks show, because the first thing she said was, 'Baby H... Sit DOWN.'
Right now, as I type, Emerson is laying down on the office floor amid an entire deck of cards. She's picking them up one by one and saying, 'Hi guys. See ya.' She's a mess.
Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of H and the kids from this past week. Notice the final picture. I'm one of those friends who, when your child is upset, instead of picking them up and comforting them, I use them as a photo op. Ha! Cristin, really, if you decide to never leave your child with me again, I completely understand. :)



i finally decided to join back into the blog world. baby h is so proud of his cameo on van central all he can keep saying is "ohhhhhh". glad to see that someone is taking photos of my child...since his own parents don't. :)
ReplyDelete