Friday, August 7, 2009

Telling it like it is

I was up late last night getting caught up on a myriad of things computerish. Doesn't the time just seem to fly when you're on the computer? I'm balancing the checkbook using online banking, planning an upcoming MOPS kick-off meeting, finalizing the registration and budget for our church's golf tourney on Saturday, checking my email that never stops, and then I look up and see that it's 11:45. Seriously, how did that happen? The hubby has already gone to bed b/c he got up at 5:00 to run this morning (what a stud), and then I figure, 'What the heck, I'm up this late, I might as well check my blog list and see if anyone has updated their blog.' I checked Dooce's page and noticed a link to her latest and final installment of her labor story with her newest baby. Let me just tell you... I don't think I've ever read anything that so accurately describes the joy, pain, elation, torture, insanity, and genious of going through natural childbirth. She seriously hits the nail on the head with this one. *CAUTION: Dooce doesn't exactly mince words, so there is quite a bit of profanity.

http://www.dooce.com/2009/08/04/labor-story-part-three

No comments:

Post a Comment