Saturday, October 24, 2009

Morning workout

A few mornings ago, Jason and I had finished up our P90X workout DVD and were stretching in the living room. Boomer heard us getting in position on the floor and decided to get out of bed and come in to get some attention. I guess he felt like he needed the extra stretching time, too, because he promptly rolled onto his back and perfectly mimicked Jason's move. I couldn't believe my eyes, and he literally stayed there for like 30 seconds. I laughed out loud and quickly grabbed the camera which happened to be on the counter above my head.





I mean, just look at the two of them. So many things about it make me laugh. Probably most of all is that they both have their eyes closed and basically the same expression on their faces.

I love that even at 5:45 in the morning, things like this happen. It's these little things that make me so thankful to be living my life with the people in my house. They're some good people.

No comments:

Post a Comment