Need anything at Banana Republic? Use code BZDNDBVQ68Z8 today only on BananaRepublic.com and get 40% off one item!
I, unfortunately, can't wear anything there. I know that sounds dramatic, like I'm feeling sorry for myself that I'm still trying to lose some baby weight, etc., but it's more about how their clothes are cut. I have shoulders like a linebacker, and even their XLs just don't fit right. The pants? Forgetaboutit.
I told Jason on Monday night that I had found the perfect set of legs. I was watching the Bachelor (by the way, quite possibly one of the best episodes ever... Of all time), and Tenley was sand surfing alongside Jake. I know she's a dancer, and I know I'm never destined to dance professionally (audiences worldwide should heave a sigh of relief right about now), but DANG, her legs are awesome. I paused and had Jason come in the living room to view them. He agreed that they were awesome legs, and then we back-and-forthed until I had him come up with a basic workout regimen that would get my legs like that. After babies, of course. Because what's the point of getting my legs in great shape if I'm just going to gain another 40 pounds? Geesh, I get HUGE while pregnant. Can't wait! Ha! And no, I'm not pregnant. :)
Well I, for one, was getting excited about the possibility of you starting up a dance class or something to get tenley-legs...I would pay darn good money to come watch you in your classes and would hide my flip video camera so he rest of the world would see what I've seen many times.
ReplyDeleteThat Becca dancing is plain, frickin, awesomeness. Just sayin.
I do agree that her legs were good in this episode. I noticed it as well, and wondered if my boyfriend Tony Horton could help me get legs like that. Two words for you--WALL SITS.
You need to quit lusting after Tony Horton!!! You are obsessed!
ReplyDelete