This week has been a good one thus far, just a little hectic. My days have been pretty normal... get up, breakfast, playing/books/Jax's nap, lunchtime, playing/Dora, naptime for both, more playing/occasionally running errands, etc., getting dinner ready, Daddy home, dinner, playtime, bathtime every 3 nights or so (don't judge me... I'm not one of those every-night bathtime mothers unless my kids are really dirty... I don't think it's necessary), bedtime.
Monday I watched my friend's little girl, made meals for two other friends, then that night went to another friend's house to watch The Bachelor finale. I don't even want to blog about it, it was so disappointing. He undoubtedly picked the wrong girl, but only time will tell, I guess. Tuesday night I had Bible study, yesterday I had some girls from my MOPS table over for a playdate in the morning, and tonight is our MOPS Moms' Night Out at the bowling alley... with an 80s theme. Yes! I have my tie-dyed t-shirt, boyfriend rolled jeans, beads, big bangle earrings, and neon eyeshadow all ready to go. And who doesn't love bowling?! I'm not very good, but my form doesn't suck too much. As long as I don't drop the ball on my wind-up (I'm guessing it's not called a wind-up, but I have no idea), I'm a happy camper.
We went to the park today after lunch and enjoyed this beautiful weather! I'm so glad to see the temperature in the 60s... I'm a 60-degree kind of girl. Sometimes even the 70s are a little too warm for me. I really enjoy a mild day with just a teeny bit of coolness in the air.
Off to catch a quick cat nap before the kiddlets awaken.
No comments:
Post a Comment