Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pottying at the Park

I met my friends Leslie and Kelly at the park today with our girls (who were all three born within 5 months of each other). Because I didn't want to interrupt the flow (no pun intended) of Emerson's potty training today, I packed up the little potty seat and took it with us. When we got out of the car, I set it on the ground next to the back tire, and she plopped down and did her thing. Same goes for leaving the park. I am so stinkin' proud of my little pottying munchkin! It's like I'm seeing her in a whole new light today... she seems so big and grown-up. And boy, has it been nice to see poo-poo being flushed down the toilet vs. up close and personal in a diaper.

Also, Daddy fell down in the closet tonight when he got home. All four of us were in the there together as he was changing clothes, and he stepped on the hem of his sweat pants and literally fell to the floor. I almost peed myself laughing. The funniest part? Emerson went over to comfort him, and she stepped right on the family jewels. Priceless.

2 comments:

  1. Yay Emerson! Panties are so much more fun than diapers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly disagree. I would give anything to be back in Huggies.

    Emerson'a Father.

    ReplyDelete