Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh MY


















Here we go again!  Three children 3 and under should be EASY, Right?  Right?????  Lord help us all! 

I must say that finding out this time around was so much fun!  Finding out about Emerson was thrilling, of course, but there's so much unknown with a first baby.  With Jax, it was definitely less of a big deal, and part of me was even a little worried about what it would be like to add another sibling.  With this bun in the oven, I'm ecstatic!  I'm sure it's because I know what a true person I'm carrying right now and how much joy another baby will bring to our family.  But also I'm just feeling a sense that this one will complete us.  We'll see.  Stranger things have happened. 

We haven't told the kids yet... well, I guess technically Emerson is the only one that would even be able to understand.  Jax would just yell 'BALL!' or give us his war face.  Which, now that I think about it, would probably be indicative of his true feelings about not being the baby anymore. 

Sweet baby Van, I love you so much already!  Even though you are the size of a poppy seed, you are being prayed for and thought of constantly.  You be a good little boy/girl and don't make Momma sick, okay?   


10 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What exciting news and I hope s/he takes it easy on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooooo-hoooo! One of the best things about this one? That I get to come over Tuesday and celebrate with you and the family! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, you three! So appreciate the well wishes... Heather, you'd better come hungry. The Van Valkenburgs like to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That is wonderful. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Bridget! Still waiting to hear about SA... will keep you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't be more thrilled for you sista! And yeah, that third child is pretty special! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YIPPPPPEEEEEE!! here comes #3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! Congratulations Becca!

    ReplyDelete