Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sweet baby Avery is ONE!

Jason and I were so blessed with a visit from my sister Miley, her husband Eric, and their little girl Avery this past week!  Avery turned one on Saturday, so we celebrated the little miss on Friday night.  I can't even tell you how much fun we had with them!  We don't get to see them very often, and the fact that our little ones are two months apart makes it extra special.  Jax and Avery were so darn cute together!  We got a babysitter on Thursday night and ate at Fusco's Riverside Grill (yummy), and Friday Miley and I took the kids to the pool (first time for all three of them)!  I miss them so much I can't stand it.  Thankfully we'll all be together again in August at my brother's house in Nashville! 


2 comments:

  1. We had the bestest of times! Thanks for everything, and we love and miss you guys so much!!
    Love, The Potters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my sis... sniff sniff.

    ReplyDelete