Friday, October 22, 2010

Beauty & the Beast Kind of Morning

Uncle Travis bought Emerson the Beauty & the Beast DVD this month, but we've been saving it for them to watch it together for the first time.  Today he took off work, and the three of us drove to his house in midtown for a Beauty & the Beast screening.  Emerson was enthralled!  Especially since GiGi and SueSue met her at the door with a new set of princess accessories.  The earrings, ring, necklace, and crown were perfect for her second Disney movie.




















Jax mistakenly thought we were watching Cinderella on the way there.  He kept yelling, "Ry-uh!" which is his cute little way of saying Cinderella.  It's a wonder we actually made it to Uncle Trav's considering the morning's mishaps.  First, I made the mistake of throwing Jax over my shoulder right after breakfast and running through the house chasing Emerson.  As soon I filled the tub and put them in, he upchucked some eggs and toast.  The fastest solution to the problem was to put them in the shower with me.  After I got out and was blow-drying my hair while they continued to play in the shower, Jax thought it would be hilarous to cop a squat and take a little pooper right there.  Emerson screamed, and before I could open the shower door, he reached down and put a piece in his mouth.  Oh, dear Lord, it was one of the grossest things I've ever seen.  I yelled at him to spit it out, which he did, but after getting the kids dressed, I noticed a peculiar aroma coming from his direction.  I looked in his mouth & saw poop stuck between his teeth.  Nothing like cleaning poop from between your 18-month-old's teeth to get the morning started off right! 

"Tale as old as time...True as it can be...."  If you haven't watched Beauty & the Beast in a while, get it out and watch it again.  So stinkin' good. 

2 comments:

  1. Rabu says that is possibly the nastiest thing he had ever heard!

    On a much better note...we cannot wait to see Beauty and the Beast... This is a purchase that we will definately be makng. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that is the funniest thing! But thank you for scaring the crud out of me about having a boy..............oh the joys to come =) And the profile picture of emmerson is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete