This first video is about a month old, and it's crazy how much Jax has changed. He loves hiding in Daddy's shirts.
Emerson playing her harmonica we brought back from Branson, also about a month ago. Love her wild post-nap hair.
Also, you've gotta read BooMama's post today... so good. http://boomama.net/2010/11/02/let-sleeping-southern-belles-lie/
A. DOR. A BLE.
ReplyDeleteA couple of thoughts:
1) nice green towel hanging up on the doorknob.
2) love how your daughter is rockin' and playin the blues
3) is it time for another girls weekend? I'd even settle for meeting in Atoka.
1) Yeah, I noticed the ghetto green towel, too. You're just lucky the P90X pull-up bar hanging from the bathroom doorway didn't make it into the video.
ReplyDelete2) It's only proper to rock while playing the monharcica
3) You name the time & place, and I'm there. I need another weekend to disappear from mommy land!
1) at least it was a lovely shade of green ;)
ReplyDelete2) monharcica...that was the funniest thing I've ever heard.
3) What about something in December? Could you actually do another trip to Dallas? Christmas shopping?