Thursday, January 20, 2011

C'mon!

I got checked by my midwife yesterday, and I'm only dilated 1 freakin' centimeter!  ONE!!! 

Hayden might just decide to go full term on me.  I've decided to change my mindset and not think about having her early to avoid mental torment these last few weeks.  In fact, tonight as I read Jax his books before bedtime, I really thought about the fact that these are the last few weeks he'll be the baby of the family.  Ever.  It's interesting because it didn't make me sad at all... I think it's because from the moment he was born, I knew he would have a sibling, and so he hasn't ever really seemed like the true 'baby' of the family.  The fact that he'll have been the baby for less than two years is probably part of it, too.  :) 

I'm totally jealous of my friend Lisa in Houston who is attending Beth Moore's current Bible study.  Live.  With Beth.  In Person.  NO FAIR!!! 

I've decided I'm not going to watch American Idol this year.  I'm just kind of done with it.  I know J.Lo and Steven Tyler would probably be entertaining, but to me it's just not the same without Simon.  Dude knew what he was talking about 98% of the time.  Plus, I've been keeping up with the new season of Bachelor, and I figure one show a week is plenty.  Well, other than The Office, it's the only show I watch.  Speaking of Office, when is it coming back on?  Feels like I haven't seen it in way too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment