Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jax's First Prayer

It's funny that I've never thought to ask Jax if he wanted to pray before.  I guess I just figured he wouldn't quite get it.  Daddy was on an appointment with one of his agents tonight, so it was just the three of us at the table.  I asked Emerson if it would be okay if Jax prayed.  She relented, and I said, "Jaxi, do you wanna pray tonight?"  He thought for a minute, said, "Ummmm, YES," and then got really excited. What came out next cracked me up:

"God's Good... Love... AMEN!"

He's obviously been listening to Emerson's 'God is Great, God is Good' prayer, but the addition of 'love' in the middle was so sweet. 

Also at the table tonight, Emerson picked her nose and said, "That was so brave that I got a boogie out!  It was just a cheese-booger!"  Such a lady. 

BooMama linked to a great post today about the infamous CheckWriter at the grocery store.  We've all been in line behind her... this is a good read.  And the comments are hilarious, too.

http://suburbanturmoil.blogspot.com/2011/01/open-letter-to-check-writer-at.html#

No comments:

Post a Comment