Jax's new favorite word? NEVER. Delivered with a firm hand gesture and his best scowl, of course.
Camcorder has never been returned, so this was taken with my camera's video setting. I'm actually pretty pleased with the quality! Do I miss my HD? Heck-to-the-yes. Am I thankful to have videos at all? Even more heck-to-the-yes.
One more Jax story. You know the song "So this is Love" that Cinderella and the Prince dance and sing to during the ballroom scene? Well, a few days ago, Jax came downstairs from his nap, holding his bwoo bwankie. I picked him up and started doing a slow dance hug to help him wake up. He put his head on my shoulder and said, "So dis is yub." I almost melted in a puddle of yub right then and there.
HAHAHAHA!!! Oh my...that is hilarious. Avery's latest thing is "NO I NOT!" Heaven help us... :)
ReplyDeleteVance just says "nuh uh" ALL the time! (and he has the scowl too) It was cute at first... now not so much!
ReplyDelete