Oklahoma experienced a 4.7 magnitude earthquake last night around 2 a.m., and we felt it. The epicenter was a couple of hours west of us, between Tulsa and Oklahoma City. Jason and I both woke up to the sound of what we thought was Jax falling out of bed. Jason quickly ran upstairs and didn't find anything out of the ordinary. When he came back to bed, I told him it must've been a wind gust. He looked out the window and reported that it was completely calm outside. I think we were too tired to try and investigate any further. I found out it was an earthquake this morning while at an 8 a.m. garage sale (which turned out to be a goldmine of fabulous kids' clothing for $1 each... yessssss).
So now I can say I've experienced an earthquake. Sounds quite dramatic, doesn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment