Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Look!

I got all kinds of crazy today during the kids' naps and changed the entire look of my blog.  I noticed Blogger had added a huge selection of templates, and they looked super easy.  Mine had become quite a challenge to work with... I had been changing the width of the main section and the left column using HTML code, and it was becoming too much of a project every time I wanted to update.  

Sooooo, I've chosen a basic template, I can still do a few minor adjustments here and there, but overall this is going to be SO MUCH EASIER!  Hooray for easier!

I love how much room I have in the main section to post pictures.  Speaking of pictures, I'm working on uploading some of my favorites from Hayden's 9-month session.  I'll try and post in the next day or two.  Sneak preview in the left-hand column!   


No comments:

Post a Comment