I'm starting a new blog segment called "Video of the Week." I'm going to do my best to put a video up each week, but I'm not holding myself to it. I take lots and lots of videos of my kiddos and have them all archived by month on Vimeo, but sometimes I get behind in that process and they just sit on my camcorder.
Needless to say, the chosen video this week is of Jax, but it's from October. He and Emerson love listening to their Best of Disney soundtracks in the car, and "Beauty and the Beast" is his favorite. I'll be sad someday when Disney is no longer cool in the car, 'cause we can rock OUT to some Aladdin and Lion King. Chances are if you're next to me at a stoplight in town, you'll find me in full Off-Broadway character, singing along with my peeps in the back.
Jaxeypoo, I wish you could stay two forever, sweet boy. I love you dearly.
My favorite pronunciation in the video? "Un-ek-thpec-ted-yee"
LOVE THAT VIDEO! Toooo cute :)
ReplyDeleteYou are never too old for Disney tunes. Kyle and I listen to them all the time. We even did a Aladdin duet at karaoke this year :)
ReplyDelete