Friday, January 20, 2012

Double 3's

I turned 33 on Monday, and it ranks up there as one of the best birthdays on record.  For starters, it ended up hitting 75 degrees that day.  In January!  One of our babysitters was out of school because of MLK Day, so she came over and spent a few hours with the kids while I got a facial at Ihloff.  MAN, was that wonderful.  It had been a long time since I had had a facial, and I forgot just how pampering it is.  The rest of the day was relaxing, the kids were happy, and we went on a walk in the gorgeous weather.  Tomorrow night Grandma and Pa-Pa are having the older two spend the night while Jason and I hit the town for a belated birthday date night.  Hot Sauce will be picked up on the way home.  I keep reminding myself that this is the last (insert special occasion here... birthday, anniversary, whatever) that I'll be nursing... freedom is so close I can taste it!  

Jason has had quite possibly the busiest start to a new year ever.  Since January 1st, he's recovered from a vasectomy, taken a trip to Omaha, succumbed to strep throat, and taken a trip to Denver.  Next month he's got meetings in Dallas and Las Vegas.  Such a busy boy!    


No comments:

Post a Comment