Thursday, March 29, 2012

Heather & Kyle

My friend Heather got engaged last week!  I've known her since I was in middle school, and we finally got to meet her fiance Kyle.  They came over for dinner last night, and between sessions of ogling the stunning rock on her finger (see it HERE under her St. Patrick's Day blog), it was so wonderful to catch up and get to know Kyle.

Hayden's first little molar was breaking through yesterday, so she was quite the beast during dinner.  The other two were waaaay excited to have guests over.  Emerson started asking at around 1 p.m. to know when 'our guest-es' were going to get here.  Jax started asking around 2 p.m. 'what duh-thert' Miss Heather was bringing.  She didn't disappoint with cake pops and cookies!

The boys were still chatting when I got my camera out, so I only got Heather in a picture with the kids.  Emerson went upstairs after dinner and changed into this crazy ensemble... at one point she even had a Christmas doll scarf tied around her head Rambo-style.  Looked like Belle on crack.  



Congrats again, my friend!  You're gonna be one beautiful bride.  And Kyle has our official stamp of approval... good catch!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a great time! I knew the cake pops were a hit when Jax cleaned the stick and it looked like chocolate cake had never even been on it. And Rambo-Belle was an extra bonus to the night.

    ReplyDelete