Today was non-stop from the moment we woke up. It started with a meet-n-greet for our new gym. Did I blog about switching gyms? Can't remember. Anyway, we are joining Lifetime Fitness, and I couldn't be more excited. I have thoroughly enjoyed Sky, but having access to everything Lifetime offers is just too hard to turn down. And because we don't have a neighborhood pool and aren't members of a golf club yet, having unlimited pool access was a huge plus. I signed up the older two for swim lessons today.
After that, it was a mad dash home for a quick lunch, then dropped Hayden off at Grandma & Pa-Pa's house to nap while we took Em & Jax to a birthday party for Miss Paisley at a gymnastics center. Then we dropped them back off at Grandma & Pa-Pa's house to join Baby Hane while Jason and I went shopping for him for his birthday. New golf shoes, golf shorts and shirts, new dress slacks and dress shirts were all purchased, and it was so much fun to shop with him.
Finally, we headed to dinner at Charleston's. A nice, quiet dinner, free from interruptions, questions, requests to go potty/wipe noses/get down. We laughed as we pulled into the in-laws' driveway and realized we were both dreading going back to reality! Sometimes you just need a break, and most of the time it isn't long enough. I can't even tell you how excited I am to get away for six days for our 10-year this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment