So imagine Emerson and Jax's surprise when Daddy brought them home from their last day of preschool a few weeks ago and I was waiting in the kitchen with a cupcake mix, assorted sprinkles, and some cute cupcake liners. They were stoked! The little bakers did a great job.
The following Saturday, we all stopped by a nursery after our workout, and I bought plants for the front and back pots. I didn't do much last year, and I really regretted not putting in the effort. So here is what my front pots look like... I have one on each side of the front step.
In the back, I have two pots that look like this.
My little pots have oregano, sweet basil, and rosemary. Crossing my fingers that these herbs do well and I don't kill them!
I, of course, had GREAT helpers all weekend long!
Inspecting for worms...
I love Jax's expression in this one.
Your pots look great!! That front porch container is very snazzy-looking.
ReplyDeleteI wanna come over for some cupcakes, please!
I like the black pot, too! Target came through for me. Jason thought it was a little too traditional/modern, but I'm realizing I steer traditional on a lot of things.
ReplyDeleteAnd I want you to come over for some cupcakes, too! Maybe we should get all the kids in Liz's kitchen for a bake-a-thon. Or maybe not.
Cupcakes?? Works for me!! I can't wait! Also, just so you know, oregano will take over that whole pot. And basil in the pot did not work for me last year but did great in the ground. And I love fresh basil so I planted it again this year. My oregano never died and survived all winter!
ReplyDelete