Monday, July 1, 2013

May/June Picture Post

Some of my favorite pictures of my peeps from the last two months. Have I mentioned I love my peeps? I love my peeps.

Emerson's last soccer game... we were so thrilled to find out that she was playing against her friend Kate!


These girls have been friends for a loooong time.


I'm talkin' waaaay back. Here they are (Em at 1 year on the right, and Kate at 9 months).


The kids with their Blueprint class at church. They memorized Proverbs 3:5-6 and got to say it in front of the congregation. 

 

Speaking of Proverbs 3:5-6, I was surprised to learn that Sauce was secretly learning it alongside her brother and sister. 




Jax's last day of preschool. He totally melted down, but I am so thankful that I got a picture of him with Miss Jan and Miss Sue, the most wonderful preschool teachers on the planet. I love these two women... precious in every way. Fingers crossed that Hayden will have them in a few years.


Speaking of Hot Sauce, I captured a few pictures of her last week in her nursery in May. I still really can't believe there is no crib in my house. I've had a crib in my house since 2007.




The princess in shades.

Mother's Day 2013


Fun in the sun.




Heading to our dear friend Matt's wedding.




Grandma & Pa-Pa's garage sale find! The girls are in love with this dollhouse.


Summer veggies on the grill. There's nothing I'd rather be eating right now.


Jax has an Angry Birds obsession. The boy is good, too. We only let him on the iPad every now and then because he would completely zone out if we let him.


Hot Sauce and I got lots of quality time during VBS week. She's my little nutso.







No comments:

Post a Comment