I'm fighting depression today! I haven't seen my sister and her family since June, and I was dying to see Saige. On the bright side, they will be here for Thanksgiving, so it's T minus 5 weeks or so.
My big girl is on the couch, watching Paw Patrol, sucking on a frozen Sucrets tube. She is surprisingly upbeat and fun to be around this morning now that her fever is gone. We've got craft time and reading practice planned today before we get the littles from preschool.
On an unrelated note, J's office is coming along beautifully! My friend Leslie is the bomb. As soon as it's all put together, I'll take pictures and post. His clients have been giving wonderful feedback about how it's one of the most beautifully decorated offices they've been in. And that's what we were going for...something totally different than the average office...warm and cozy and full of style.
Grammy came over yesterday and made a fun 'veggie man' for the kids after school. They loved it! And no, she hasn't lost her marbles...yesterday was Crazy Day at her school, so she was all decked out in various holiday garb and a coat hanger in her hair. You should've seen the looks we got in traffic!
No comments:
Post a Comment