Sunday, February 16, 2014

Hayden's 3rd Birthday - Part 1

I need to be proofing right this second, so I'll just post a few of Hayden's birthday pictures right now.

The day of her birthday, the kids had pancakes with sprinkles and whipped cream for breakfast!



She loves her special birthday place that Aunt Miley made her!


Next on the agenda was a cartoon and then off to the gym to exercise!



It's a tight squeeze in the backseat of Momma's car! And FYI, Jax's seatbelt is in the process of being buckled in this picture...no I don't let him ride around with it like that. :)


The birthday beauty got her wish for a PB&J for lunch. She would have one every day if she could.


A few wrestling sessions and a nap later, our big girl was dressed and ready for her bowling party! 



To be continued... 

No comments:

Post a Comment