I look forward to Saturdays every week! A few weeks ago we played in 30-degree weather with wind chill in the teens. Crazy but fun.
Sunday, March 23, 2014
Soccer is upon us
I'm a soccer mom. I love those titles that we think we'll never become. I grew up in a small town that didn't even have soccer, and I basically know nothing about it. So I guess you would call me a soccer mom-in-training. Thankfully I married a city boy who played soccer all of his childhood and was really good at it. He's coaching Emerson's team this year... I've enjoyed watching him be so patient with those five- and six-year-old girls. Jax is playing on a new team this year, coached by his friend Landon's dad. This team is unbelievably good. They're playing in the upper bracket of their age group, and they've been unstoppable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment