You see, I am not a huge shopper. And I'm not a huge online shopper. But for those times that I do shop online, it's so much fun to make money doing it. I get little quarterly (or however often it is) checks in the mail, and it's fun to cash them and put them in my 'fun money' envelope. No, really, I have an actual envelope. Here it is:
I know. Bless my heart. I've had a 'fun $' envelope for a really long time. It's where I put birthday money, my Ebates cashed checks, etc. I usually save up for a larger item like boots or a big trip to Sephora or a full-priced shirt at White & Black or other fun store. And on the rare occasion I get a cash withdrawal from the bank and they send it out in a new white envelope, I get excited that I am getting a new Fun $ envelope. Double bless my heart.
So anywho, back to Ebates. It's absolutely FREE to sign up, and all you have to do is start your online shopping through them. And get paid. Click HERE if you are interested. Yes, it's a referral link, but let me tell you, I wish someone would've told me about it a long time before 2010 (see above) because that $225 number could've been a lot bigger!
I use it too! It's truly UNBELIEVABLE that I earn free money...I still can't believe it! #greatestsiteever
ReplyDelete