Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hayden turned 4!

I think it's official that you're out of the 'baby stage' when your little isn't three anymore. At least it sure feels that way. And I can attest to the fact that she's been acting a little too big for her britches. It's like she turned four and decided to test every boundary and push every one of Momma's buttons. Fun!

She started the morning off with a birthday waffle and her hat from preschool. Now that's the face of a girl ready for a party.


We celebrated with a few friends at The Little Gym. Emerson and Jax both had their 4th birthdays there, so it was only fitting that we keep with tradition. We love that place for birthdays!


Cake from Sam's. Love their prices.


Grammy and Grandpa with the three amigos.






Hayden Reece, you blow me away with your zest for life. I really thought I was going to have a laid-back third child who was quiet. Ha! You are ALWAYS ON, whether up or down. ALWAYS ON. And for that I am thankful. 

It is a privilege to parent you and watch you grow into the little person you've become. You have a heart overflowing with love for others, and that sparkle in your eyes is contagious. Thank you for reminding me every day to see the world with excitement! And with joy! And a little bit of CRAZY! 

I love being your Tues/Thursday buddy. I love our adventures. I also love your naptime. 

You are our Hot Sauce, and we love you more than you'll ever know.

2 comments: