Thursday, May 28, 2015

Dance Recital 2015

The girls had a great year at Miss Shelly's! This was Hayden's first year to dance . . . oh my goodness, I just love a 4-yr-old tap/ballet class. And Emerson did tap/jazz with Miss Megan. Loved her.

It would've been too easy for them to be in the same recital! Hayden danced at 1:30, we went to Daddy's office to eat and get Em ready before hers, and she danced at 5:00. What a long day downtown!

Sauce was just a wee bit excited for hair and makeup in our bathroom.




Playing with her friend A before their dance.




Em and Miss S, a friend from Jax's kindergarten class. As Emerson put it, "Mom, I'm pretty famous with the kindergarten girls."



Here they are in all their dancin' glory.





2 comments:

  1. Good job tiny dancers! And Hayden's hair is to die for! Those lush blonde locks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, sis! I marvel at her hair daily.

      Delete