Monday, May 18, 2015

Spring Sports - Part 2

Our second (and by far busiest) sport of spring is baseball! This is Jax's first experience playing. We had so many friends tell us to skip tee ball, and I think it was the right decision for him. Coach pitch has been so much fun to watch! Our friend Dave is head coach, and Jason and Pa-Pa are assisting.


My friend Allie and I are dugout moms. We try not to let our blood pressure get out of control while watching our boys play.

They are the Jenks Bombers. And I just love 'em. The growth and improvement they have shown is nothing short of amazing.


That's my little switch hitter. So proud of him. He can flat-out hit the ball.


Jax and Cade. Buddies and crazies.


My #2. Cute lil' baseball buns.


Post-game lovin' at the car.


Three generations of baseball players. The Van Clan.



Sisters have a blast playing with other baseball sisters.




Kid sister with the bunny ears.



You'll notice I've hardly taken any action shots. It's hard to remember to get my camera out when I'm in the dugout! They have one more game... here's to hoping I can capture some good stuff.

1 comment: