Well I was obviously a lazy picture-taker last month. We had a fun beginning of summer, plenty of time at the pool, playtime with friends, but I didn't capture much of it. That's the sign of having a good time! Orrrr just being lazy.
Sibs dodging the hot sun during big sis's soccer lessons.
The girls went to a week of Frozen camp at Theatre Arts. It was Sauce's first year to be old enough to go!
The Turnbull cousins were also in town having a Grammy and Grandpa adventure all by themselves! So glad to squeeze a few get-togethers in with them.
Drillers game with good friends! If you follow me on Instagram, you already saw this. Sorry. I'm struggling to eek out four photos from that month, people.
If you're on Instagram, follow me at @beetothevee.
The end of June/early July was our big family trip . . . I'll save those pics for July.

No comments:
Post a Comment