Airport fun! Pardon the blurry phone pics.
This was the only pic from our stay there...I never think to grab my camera when I'm having so much fun!
We rented an SUV from ATL to Union, KY to stay with my brother and his fam. My sister/fam and my parents also joined us there for four days of downtime and play. The cousins are at such fun ages now...it's such precious time that we all get to spend together.
My bro's backyard...SWOON.
Grammy and Grandpa's chirrens.
My favorite siblings. Only...but favorite.
My sister hangin with the boys. Like a boss.
4th of July. Patriotic beauties!
Gettin' loopy in the car on our 3rd leg...driving to Columbia, MO.
Suckers and technology. The key to a nice, quiet drive. Am I right?
Our friends the Linds live in Columbia. Like the Odoms, we have known them for a loooong time. Amazing friends. I love that our girls matched unexpectedly! W & E are such fun kids and ours love playing with them!
Date night out. These boys... And Josh is super tall.
The rest of July was kind of a blur. I had surgery mid-month and spent the rest of the month recovering from that. Thankful for help from family and friends to keep my kiddos busy!









Love the pictures! So much fun!
ReplyDelete