This summer Grammy and Grandpa treated each kiddo to a special overnight stay and day trip from their house. One of the highlights of their summer!
Silly summer days.
Sauce rock climbing like a boss during their week of LT summer camp.
Face painting at a weekend event at church.
Hitting practice. Those socks. Haha.
Fresh cut.
My loves.
Father's Day at Pa-Pa's house. I have a distinct flashback of this exact pose. The first time Jason took me to meet his parents, he ended up on his dad's lap like this before we left. I loved it then and I love it now.
Bathing beauties.
Hot and tired after a 100-degree baseball game. Summer baseball is not for the faint of heart (both players and fans)!
Summer softball! 1st time at catcher and she LOVED it! She played with the Patriots again and did double-headers on Tuesdays in Sapulpa. Long nights but tons of family fun.
Holland Hall golf tourney at the Patriot in Owasso. My first time to play this course and I am in love. We helped sponsor the tourney and played with Pa-Pa and Russ. Oh, and I won closest to the pin for the ladies. :)
We had a fun visit with the Odoms! These kids always pick right up where they left off.
Grammy & Grandpa vs. the littles at Father's Day at the Vans.'



















No comments:
Post a Comment