Sunday, February 19, 2017

More Pics... Trying to Catch Up

It's futile! I do post more regularly on Instagram if you wanna follow me (@beetothevee).

Here are a few pics from school of the bigs (ArtWorks with the visiting artist, Mr. Randy Twaddle from Houston, and Jump for Heart).








Jax and his soccer team won 1st place in the Celtic Cup in Norman...and this momma enjoyed a weekend date with my big boy. Daddy and I don't like to have to go separate ways on game days, but with 3 active kids, it's just gonna happen.


He played goalie the majority of the tourney, and I think he's found his spot. It was a little bit of an adjustment not getting in on all the action, but his size and speed make him a formidable opponent in goal. Not that I'm proud or anything. This boy just works hard and doesn't complain. I love him.



Some phone pics from fall...

Back-2-School Night...Em was selected to write and deliver a speech to the parents and entire PS faculty...she nailed it!



























No comments:

Post a Comment