Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 31st, Baby!

Today my sweet hubby turned 31. Yesterday Emerson and I surprised him at work, and his agents brought lots of food and a cake, too. Last night I made him one of his favorite meals in the world: chicken tetrazzini, stuffed mushrooms, and garlic cheese biscuits. I love cooking for my boy, and he's always so appreciative of it! Especially when I'm big, fat & pregnant! Tonight we celebrated at his parents' house with his brother, grandma, and great-aunt. It was a nice relaxing night complete with Pa-Pa's famous ribs.
One thought I kept having over and over today was how thankful I am that he picked me to spend his life with. My hottie had his pick of pretty much anyone, and somehow I came out the winner! I feel so blessed to spend each day with such an incredible man of integrity and character, and he's a wonderful Daddy to boot. (He's also a fantastic labor coach... Monday here we come!)
I also want to give a shout out to my little sis, Miley, who celebrated her 28th birthday yesterday and is pregnant with a sweet baby girl, Avery Lynn! I love & miss you!!!

2 comments:

  1. I dunno...seems like a big ol hobo to me. He ain't no big thang.

    Of COURSE I'm totally kidding. All the single girls (and a few married ones I'm sure) think he's dreamy. Kinda like Constantine Moralis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd say you got a pretty darn good hubby... Love ya Jason and Happy Birthday from Eric and me!
    Thanks for my b-day shout out too!

    Much love,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete