Monday morning just before my water is broken
4/6/09, 5:14 p.m., 9 pounds, 5 ounces, 21.5 inches
Emerson meeting her little brother for the first time
First family photo... Emerson didn't like me being in the hospital bed

Pa-Pa and Grandma C Van Valkenburg

Grandpa & Grammy Turnbull

Uncle Travis Van Valkenburg

Momma and Jax

Daddy and his chubby boy

3 generations of Van Valkenburgs

Sweet Kisses

Daddy's boy

I'm hungry... where's Momma?

Leaving the hospital today

All cheeks... and proud of it!

Thank you all for your prayers, phone calls, visits, and love! Can't wait for you to meet him!
Oh I can't take it! I love Jax's cheeks!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
Wow! He is here, I was at the hospital for a birth that morning at 5:14 am and thought about how you would be there within a couple hours. What a great looking little man, or I should say big man. Congrats to the whole family!
ReplyDeleteJason and Becca,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! Marlita just told me about the birth of your precious boy!! I'm so happy for you guys and thrilled that you had an awesome birth!
Emerson is adorable and is getting SO big!!!!
Heather Forrest
He is so precious! I see a lot of his big sister in him! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Becca! As a mom of boys, I can tell you that you will have so much fun with Jax. He looks "all-boy" already...you better watch out! Get some sleep, girl.
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful to hold him and have him grab ahold of my finger! Congratulations to you and Jason! He is a beautiful young man!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys! He reminds me of Jack...born looking like a 2 month old. That big sister is pretty cute! We have one of those first family pictures from the hospital of the older sibling crying and we are all smiles - priceless. Hope all is going well for you, and those boys can eat, can't they?!?
ReplyDelete