
I ran errands yesterday for about 3 hours, and when I got back, Daddy had made a play fort out of a big cardboard box. He even took pictures of her in it. She loved it! Her little vocabulary is growing leaps & bounds, and she's putting two words together all the time. This morning she woke up, looked down the hallway, saw the fort, and said, "Play... HOUSE!"


Quick story from Friday... I was grilling on the back porch and had a few things on the stove inside as well, so because I was going back & forth, I just left the back door cracked and let Emerson play outside. I guess I spent a few minutes too many at the stove, because next thing I know she comes walking in with her little fists closed tightly, chanting 'Poo Poo.' Uh-oh. I made her open her hands, and low & behold, she's holding two semi-dry pieces of Boomer's fecal material. That's right, friends... two nice, ripe dog logs. Unfortunately, she had held them a little too tightly, so we promptly had a quick lesson on throwing things away & washing our hands. I guess a little poop in the palm never hurt a toddler! Ha!
Aww, I love it! Jason is such a good daddy!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see Eric with our little Avery... :)
Oh, and the poop part was hilarious!