I admit it... I'm a mixing bowl junkie. Right now I literally have 4 sets in my cabinet, and I seriously use all 4 at one point or another. So, what's a girl to do when I find a $10 off online coupon for JCPenney.com??? Buy another set of mixing bowls, of course! They were originally $59.99 and I got them for $19.99. Aren't they so cute?!

If you're in need of some retail therapy, enter "GR8DAD" at checkout (I think the coupon's only good through today, but I might be wrong).
I'm off to feed the ever-growing 2-month-old, put some makeup on (the hubby and I are going out for our 7-yr anniversary tonight... leaving the kids with a babysitter), and hopefully hear from my mom soon. She's in Peoria for the birth of my niece Avery. At 1:00 Mley was dilated to a 6 and feeling good. I'm so stinkin' excited!!!
I have been wanting those bowls forever and would not pay regular price for them. I just ordered them with your code. Sorry I had to copy.
ReplyDeleteThanks