The four of us went to Mahogany Steakhouse on Saturday night... YUM... while Grammy & Grandpa watched the munchkins at our house. I miss being a pharma rep for that reason and that reason alone... eating at Mahogany's on a regular basis. :) Sunday morning Jax was dedicated at our church, and it was special having family on stage with us. Emerson decided to become a bucking bronc in my arms for a little bit, but everything else went smoothly.
Yesterday Emerson and I went out to get the mail, and our neighbor Clint across the street was in his driveway. Emerson shouted, "Un-cuh Dace! Un-cuh Dace!" So cute. She misses her Uncle Jace.
Here are some pictures of our fun weekend. We miss you guys something terrible! I'll, of course, post pics of baby Vance Drager when he gets here in July. Speaking of babies, my sister Miley is set to be induced on Friday morning! Avery Lynn will be here before we know it!
What a great weekend. Thank you so much for posting the family picture. It's great to see everyone and I can't wait to see pictures of Miley's newest addition!
ReplyDelete