We had a great Father's Day weekend. Saturday we hung out with the kiddos all day, and I went to a wedding that night with my friend Lisa (affectionately known as Dida to her two nephews and to her Emerson). It was a lot of fun getting all dressed up and getting out of the house for a while. Sunday morning Jason and I worked in the 2-yr-old room at church, then both sets of grandparents and Jason's brother Travis came over for Father's Day lunch. It was a nice, relaxing afternoon, and we braved the heat for a little while in the backyard with Emerson. To my hubby, if you're reading this post... I hope you enjoyed your second Father's Day. I'm thankful to be married to such an incredible daddy of two. I couldn't ask for a better partner (in crime), someone who loves his babies to the fullest every day. I love you.
Here are some pictures from the weekend.
I have to explain this last one. I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready and heard Emerson going 'Mmmm.' I turned around, and she had taken a bite out of this banana, peel and all. I fished the peel out of her mouth, and she finished the bite, happy as ever.
I love you with all of my heart.
ReplyDeleteI love Emerson's stylin' top! Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteOh Becca - I can't believe how big Emerson is. What beautiful kiddos you have. I especially love how Jax is wearing "My Dad is Rad" onesie, yet crying while that Rad Dad is holding him - couldn't have planned that better. Your blog always lifts my spirits and makes me laugh - thanks for sharing your day to day!
ReplyDelete