Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random picture

I was rummaging through old picture files tonight, something I enjoy doing on a somewhat regular basis, and found this gem. We were in Eureka Springs (with my parents, I think) before we were married. What is it about Eureka Springs that makes you want to go get an old-timey picture taken? It's like you can't come home without it, and at the time it seems like such a great idea. I must say the hubby looks pretty freakin' hot holding the machine gun, and I seem to be enjoying his hand on my thigh. Scandalous. And seriously, what is that thing on my hat? It's like a flower burst with pigeon poop hanging from it. And never mind the fact that I'm dangerously close to shooting myself in said thigh. I do have to pay homage to 'the girls' because two babies later those 'girls' ain't lookin' so perky anymore.

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh out loud! Great picture and great description of the experience!

    ReplyDelete