Friday, June 26, 2009

Sweet baby Avery

Oh, I can hardly wait to get my hands on this girl! Only 24 more days until she & momma drive to Oklahoma! Aren't they just the cutest little family? Love you, sis. Can't wait for our kiddos to meet.






In other exciting baby news, my brother Jace and sister-in-law Liz are going to welcome their 3rd baby, Vance Drager, on Wednesday. He'll join big brother Parker and big sister Addison. It's so crazy that three siblings are having 3 children within 12 weeks of each other. Man, we were all gettin' busy!


Grammy came over today and played with Jax & Em while I ran some errands. I can't even tell you how nice it was to get out of the house for a few hours. I had about 6 errands to accomplish in a 3-hour time span, but isn't it amazing how quickly you can do these things without little people in tow?


Emerson has started doing something funny but naughty. One of her favorite phrases right now is "No, Mommy!" and she'll say it both in times of defiance and also just randomly walking around the house even if I'm not in the same room. So now that she knows that this particular phrase is NOT NICE to say, she will literally look me in the eye and mouth the words NO MOMMY without making a sound. The first time she did it, I was like, 'Are you kidding me??? Did that just happen?' I had to turn away so she wouldn't see me laugh. That little toot is a little too big for her britches.


Here's to a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see you guys either!

    Emerson cracks me up...I think she reminds me of someone who I used to share a room with growing up! ha ha

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete