Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bring out the Hellmann's...

and bring out the best! I craved mayo like crazy while pregnant with Jax. There were times I would make a sandwich and *accidentally* put too much mayo on the knife so I could eat it plain. Not kidding you. I was obsessed with it. The poor guy working at Subway in Bixby probably wanted to run when he saw my huge belly come through the door... 'Oh no, there's the large, angry pregnant lady who keeps telling me to add MORE MAYO.' Anyway, I thought Jax's pudgy little self would be a good tribute to the best condiment known to man. I mean, come on, he is Dutch... give him a break.



2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha... Love it!! You should send this to Hellmanns, maybe you could get some sort of marketing deal. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think my life long obsession with kraft's "real mayo" could possible be up for grabs with this little guys endorsement for hellmanns...

    yeah so the no camera thing does not help with the blog posts...

    ReplyDelete