Last night Jason and I went to see the OKC Thunder play the Miami Heat at the BOK Center downtown. We went with two of his agents who won a sales contest (one being his dad), their spouses, and Jason's boss & his wife (who is aka my friend Kara). It was a cold, drizzly night, but inside the arena there was lots of good people-watching and fairly good basketball to be viewed. I full admit that I did more people-watching than b-ball watching. I've never been a huge NBA fan. Case in point: yesterday morning Jason and I were doing our P90X workout, and we had to do these lateral, frog-like moving squats. Basically we looked like we were playing some serious defense on the hardwood. He looked at me when we were finished & said, "We just played more defense than we'll see in 4 quarters of basketball tonight." It's true! I love me some good high school & college basketball, but that's about it.
Anyway, back to the game. We ate some sushi for dinner (I know, I know... it's ridiculous to eat sushi at a sporting event, but COME ON people, it was In The Raw). It's so good! I'll eat it any night of the week, no matter where. Jason's boss Mike ate an Ike's frito chili pie, and word is he barely made it out of the house this morning due to some 'serious GI events.' Should've had the sushi!
Here's a shot of Mommy & Daddy at the game:
Next is a shot of the guy sitting in front left of us with one of the best Kentucky waterfalls I've seen in a long time. That's some serious party in the back.
Here is my lovely husband's half-masticated California roll:
The following halftime occurrence made me feel really weird.
Ooh, I love your hair! Looks so good!
ReplyDeleteI laughed at your "made me feel weird" moment. Did you shate it too???
Yes, I shated it so badly!!! I just wanted it to go away.
ReplyDelete