Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gap coupon & fussy toddler

Here's a Gap coupon I plan on using before the end of October:

http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/Mil2Mil8509/coupon/


Emerson has been miserable since yesterday morning. She's horribly congested in one nostril, but has a continually runny nose. She's completely sick of me blowing her nose, bless her heart. When I walk toward her with a kleenex, she says, "All finished blowing." And every little thing is making her emotional. This morning I was taking her PJs off, and she broke down crying because she wanted to pull the zipper down. Ahhh!!! I'm really hoping she's not getting sick, that she just feels yucky from allergies or something. Days like yesterday are the ones where I just say a little prayer asking the good Lord to give me patience above & beyond what I have, because my little 'patience reserve' isn't adequate sometimes. All you moms can relate, right?

2 comments:

  1. absolutely, I can definately relate! Good news is that God does give us the patience. Life with toddlers... gotta love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery's got a boogery, crusty nose and one of her eyes is a little goopy. No fun! The fall weather sickies stink!
    And believe me, you've got more patience than you realize. You had to put up with your baby sister growing up! :)

    ReplyDelete