Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday in the park

I needed our playdate today. I needed to get out of the house and feel the breeze and walk through the fallen leaves. I needed to talk with my friend Leslie and be blessed by her constant encouragement. I needed to watch my big girl run around and play with her friend Claire and marvel at how big they're both getting. I needed to see my friend hold my baby boy and love him with another mother's love. I needed to be reminded why my job as a stay-at-home mom is the most perfect job in the world.

So thank you, Leslie, for being my friend and being exactly what I needed today.

(And thank you for being so talented with your picture-taking and editing. I love each of these!!!)

2 comments:

  1. I am always so moved by your words, you have a gift. I am so glad I was able to be a blessing to you. You bless my life in so many ways and I am so grateful to have you as my friend. I am so glad you like the pictures, I love your babies, they are precious!

    ReplyDelete