Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

What I'm thankful for today:

1. I'm thankful that I'm spending today with my siblings and their families at my parents' house.

2. I'm thankful that the hottie baseball player I used to secretly spy on is now my husband.

3. I'm thankful that I have two healthy babies and that I get to be home with them every day.

4. I'm thankful that I have the privilege of living in America, despite the state of the union right now.

5. I'm thankful for my friends who keep me sane and grounded and give me great recipes & child-rearing tips.

6. I'm thankful for Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls.

7. I'm thankful that my speeding ticket from yesterday won't go on my record.

8. I'm thankful that I'm about an hour away from eating Thanksgiving dessert. Not just one piece, but a sampling of everything on the table. Thankfully we worked out this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment