Thanksgiving in Muskogee was a lot of fun, but I'm tired today! With six children under 5, there was no stillness for the 3 days we were there. From negotiating placement of pack-n-plays for naptimes to nursing babies to changing diapers to the older 3 chasing each other around the house, it was truly a whirlwind of activity! I dearly miss my siblings, their wonderful spouses, and their beautiful kiddos. It makes me so sad that we all live so far apart. It also makes me wish I had a private jet at my disposal and could see them whenever I wanted to.
I'm posting some of my favorite pictures from the holiday. Because we won't see each other at Christmas, Grammy bought all 6 kiddos Christmas pajamas for her Christmas card pictures. I'll put a few of them in here, too.
Jax (7 months), Avery (5 months), Vance (4 months)


The babies are DONE with the picture-taking.

Emerson loves her cousin Addie (she's 2 also).

My sis-in-law Liz, Addie, Parker (almost 5), brother Jace, Vance
My sister Miley, Avery, and brother-in-law Eric
Jax is attempting the world record for sock pulling distance.
Grandpa & Emerson petting Coolie, the palomino. Emerson was a little too scared to sit on him.
Avery is so precious! She stole her Aunt Becca's heart for sure.
The 3 amigos... ornery already.
I LOVE their matching PJs... I'm thinking it's going to be a new tradition.
Thank you for posting all these pics. While it was absolute fun and the kids will cherish these times with their cousins, I'm sure you're enjoying the quiet of your own home and only two kids today:) Okay, Addie and Emerson look a lot a like in the last picture. Is that a coincidence or is there that much similarity? - Allison
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVED the time we all got to spend together. Now why do we live so far apart again?? I guess it just makes these times even more precious. You got some great pictures sis!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots.
Allison, I've never thought they looked alike until I saw that picture, too! Hmmm... maybe the Turnbull side of each of them is starting to come out. :)
ReplyDelete