Emerson received a Little People Nativity set for Christmas from my parents (we did our gifts on Thanksgiving day with my side of the family since everyone was in town). She's been fascinated with it ever since. We put it on the bottom shelf of the entertainment center, and it's right on her level. Usually 3 to 4 times a day, she'll walk over and begin reciting the cast of characters. Today she asked where Baby Jesus was, and after a frantic search through the house, we discovered the Christ Child in Jax's highchair. I have no idea. She must've shared the Savior with her brother over lunch.
Anyway, back to the Nativity set. With Jesus back in his rightful position in the stable, she identified Mary as 'Mayee' and Joseph as 'Jo-fuff Angel Daddy.' Wow... just like that, Joseph has joined a hip-hop group. Then she started counting the wise men, but referred to them instead as God Men. One God Man, two God man, THREE God man! I've noticed all three of the wise men are different nationalities, but I think I'm gonna leave that one alone for now.
very cute! Lexi and Paisley are having a good time with their nativity too... paisley just keeps tring to eat the donkey's hair and Lexi rocks baby Jesus to sleep. Gotta love this stage!
ReplyDeleteYour blogs are the best! And even though you are all in OU, you are still an adorable family!
ReplyDeleteBetter believe it, Heather! Boomer Sooner!!!
ReplyDelete