First, before pics, I just have to say that I'm completely ashamed of the Bachelor contestant from Norman. She walked up to Jake and said she heard that he's from Texas, and she figured they should put their college football differences aside. So, what does she do??? She flashes a hook 'em horns. Right there. On national TV. Disgraceful. Disgusting. The entire Sooner Nation threw their dinners at their TVs at that very moment. Well, okay, I'm guessing not many of the Sooner Nation were watching the Bachelor last night, but those who were undoubtedly threw something. She didn't make the Top 15, and I can honestly say I'm glad. Traitor.
This morning Emerson climbed out of bed, and the first thing she said was, 'Where's Bella?' I said, 'Bella's at home with Dida.' She said, 'We'll see Bella & Dida another time, okay Mommy?' Sometimes she's just too grown-up for me.
One other fun discovery we made is that Emerson's darling little hat that Dida bought her when she was born still fits her. Barely. We've gotten more mileage out of that hat than I would ever have imagined. Here are some pics of her wearing it in the last 2 years...








Talk about a traitor...I thought you were going to edit me out of those pictures before posting them! haha...post-xmas double chin aside, those are really good pics. LOVE them. :) and LOVE you. and that hobo of yours. And ok, ok, love your kids as well. :)
ReplyDeleteI just watched the Bachelor on Hulu tonight, and I'm calling it...Tenly (or whatever the girl from Oregon's name is) is the one he'll choose! It seems like too obvious of a choice though...I'm sure there will be plenty of twists and turns along the way. :)
ReplyDeleteOkay, I had to laugh during the football scene, when the girls were chasing him down...so stupid! ha ha!